[Alsfastball] playing softball in the USA or CANADA in 2006!

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Sep 5 10:09:47 EDT 2005

From: "aaron cockman" <aaron.cockman at bigpond.com>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: playing ball 2006
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:06:32 +0800

dear Al

hi my name is Aaron Cockman im writing to you on the advice of ken
hackmeister about playing softball in the USA or CANADA in 2006!
  I played a season over in the US in 2002 for the Denmark Merchants
an would love to come over again so ken suggested that i get in touch
with you so you can email everyone in your vast email list an see who
is looking for a player!
I play most positions on the diamond with the exception of 2nd an 3rd
base.If you could help me with my endeavors that would be much
appreciated thank you for taking the time to read this email

yours in softball
Aaron

From: "aaron cockman" <aaron.cockman at bigpond.com>

  Als Fastball List