[Alsfastball] 2006 Tournament List - men's fastball tournaments

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Sep 6 07:59:38 EDT 2005

Today we launched the ISC Tournament List for 2006.
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/webstartme/tours/tr2006.htm

If you have an ISC or ISC II level men's tournament, please send us the URL
for your event along with the Location (City, State/Province), Dates,
Type/Level of Event, Contact Information, etc.

If you do not have a web site, please prepare a press release with the
above information and we will crate a web link with the basic information
on it.

Thanks

Al

  Als Fastball List