[Alsfastball] 2006 Tournament List - men's fastball tournaments

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Sep 10 12:45:23 EDT 2005

Recently we launched the ISC Tournament List for 2006.
<http://www.iscfastpitch.com/webstartme/tours/tr2006.htm>http://www.iscfastpitch.com/webstartme/tours/tr2006.htm

If you have an ISC or ISC II level men's tournament, please send us the URL
for your event along with the Location (City, State/Province), Dates,
Type/Level of Event, Contact Information, etc.

If you do not have a URL (web site), please prepare a press release with the
above information and we will crate a web link with the basic information
on it.  We are using http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball to create the
links for tournaments that do not have their own site.

Thanks

Al

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com