[Alsfastball] Tom Rider Memorial Fastball Tournament Results

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Sep 19 23:33:10 EDT 2005

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:33:40 -0400
From: Ryan McMillan <rmcmill2 at uwo.ca>
Subject: Tom Rider Memorial Fastball Tournament Results
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Ponsonby, Ontario

Here are this years tournament results.  Congradulations to all the teams
that participated.  You helped to make it a fun and successful weekend for
everyone involved.  I hope to see you all back again next year.
Congradulations to this year's champions, the Toronto Celtics.  If anyone
would like the tournament bracket with the results in a power point file
please email me at <mailto:rmcmill2 at uwo.ca>rmcmill2 at uwo.ca and I would be
happy to forward it to you.  Thanks again to all the teams that participated,

Ryan McMillan
Ponsonby Recreation Club
519-836-4557
519-433-2297 - weekdays (until May 2006)
<mailto:rmcmill2 at uwo.ca>rmcmill2 at uwo.ca,
<mailto:rmcmill2 at hotmail.com>rmcmill2 at hotmail.com
(Please note that my contact information has changed)

Game #1    Hamilton Gators 3    Cambridge Reds 2
Game #2    Kitchener Selects 2  Glen Williams 3
Game #3    Toronto Celtics 16    Ponsonby 1

Game #7    Hamilton Gators 5    Glen Williams 4
Game #8    Mary Hill 0               Toronto Celtics 8

Game #5    Kitchener Selects 3  Cambridge Reds 2

Game #9    Glen Williams 3        Kitchener Selects 4
Game #10  Ponsonby 8              Mary Hill 0

Game #13  Hamilton Gators 0     Toronto Celtics 11

(Beer Bracket)
Game #11  Glen Williams 6         Mary Hill 2
Game #16  Cambridge Reds 3     Mary Hill 7
(Beer Bracket Finals)
Game #20  Glen Williams 0         Mary Hill 1

(Semi-Finals)
Game #17  Hamilton Gators 0      Kitchener Selects 2

(Finals)
Game #18  Toronto Celtics 1        Kitchener Selects 0 (8 innings)

From: Ryan McMillan <rmcmill2 at uwo.ca>

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, and may be out