[Alsfastball] 2006 NAFA Open

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Sep 20 15:22:56 EDT 2005

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:09:17 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: 2006  NAFA Open
From: zakkflash at greenbaynet.com
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

August 2006
Kimberly, WI

Hello Fastpitch World.  I am writing on behalf of the crew who is working
tirelessly to make the 2006 NAFA World Series a huge success.  They are
shooting for 150 teams over the various divisions.  I can tell you they
have some very good ideas in store and what I'm going to propose to the
teams is the invitation to play in the Open division.  The Open event will
be held at Kimberly's Sunset Park, host to many World Tournaments and in
my opinion the finest facility to host a major softball event.  We are
seeking the best teams possible to make it as strong as possible.  They
have ideas in place to POSSIBLY run this even in conjunction with the
Women's Pro  Fastpitch Championships.  That event is covered by ESPN. The
committee is looking at doing is having a double header each night of a
women's game and a men's game.  Nothing is set in stone at this particular
time.  What I need is responses from Open teams interested in
participating.
I can tell you that the Circle Tap team will be competing.  We'd love to
see the likes of other top rated teams in this event.  Dates are flexible
at this point, they are looking at the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday after
the WT.  They talked about maybe some prize money for 3 places.  Their
goal is 8-12 of the best to compete in the Open division.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will get
answers for you from the directors.  If your team is interested, please
let me know.

Thanks

Zakk
CT Fastpitch