Circle Tap 2006

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 25 18:43:02 EDT 2005

From:  zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com

To:  fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject:  Circle Tap 2006

October 25, 2005
Denmark, WI

The Circle Tap fastpitch softball team has suffered some great
losses this
off season with the departure of many extremely talented players,
however
I think we have filled those voids rather well. Circle Tap will
be
building on a team that finished tied for 3rd in the ISC WT in
2005(37-22
overall), a 4th place finish in 2004, 8th place in 2003, and
10th place in
2002.
First, for the additions. The Circle Tap pitching staff will
consist of
All-World selection Collin McKenzie and an extremely talented
up and comer
Matt Bramwell, from opposite ends of Canada. Also, as promised
center
fielder Jess Ellestad returns to the squad after a one year hiatus.
1B/C
Brock Bisick decided he wasn't quite ready for retirement so
he will be
returning after taking '05 off. Circle Tap is also thrilled to
announce
the addition of long time Dolan/Murphy star Tommy Crouch. He
will see
time in a variety of positions and will be a huge impact on the
offensive
side. Also, catcher Bryan Hansen who has played in the ranks
of the ISCII
teams Denmark Merchants and Lumberjacks as well as 23U teams
Black Diamond
Stables(Champs '04) and Pioneer Metal Finishers(runner up '05).
Big heart
and ability out of this young kid.
Returning players include:
Kyle Magnusson who led the team in average(.366) and OB%(.445)
Don Garvey who was 3rd on the team(.333) OB%(.400) Hits(51-2nd)
HR(8-2nd)RBI(30-3rd)
Chris Delarwelle (.278) led the team in HR(19) RBI(40) BB(28)
OB%(.409-2nd)
Kevin Reichardt OB%.407 27BB 15RBI 5HR
Todd Malnory 18RBI 6HR
Darren Derricks 11RBI and the most solid defense player I've
seen
Jesse Wotruba utility man who can play anywhere

I think we have assembled another highly competitive top 10 team
with
excellent pitching and a lot of offense. Looking forward to 2006

Zakk
CT Fastpitch
zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com

Als Fastball List