On the Road Again = no mail to Al's Fastball List for a few days

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 25 18:52:25 EDT 2005

I am on the road this week and although I have an internet connection,
I do not have pop email on my lap top this trip.

That means I cannot send email news to my fastball list.  Sorry,
we hope to be back to normal by Friday.

Please note when posting to the List now, (as documented by Jim
Flanagan) the news site will not display an email address with
an at sign in it, so please be sure to change your address to
(at) instead of the at sign when posting news.

see example below in my sig block.

my address is blocked on the line with the at sign in it.

thanks

Al

Als Fastball List
* Email: fastball at pmihrm.com