Thank You and Farewell Tour 2006

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Nov 3 12:23:31 EST 2005

Al all the best, here is the Website
<http://www.kingandhiscourt.com>www.kingandhiscourt.com  and some of the
information, we are still flexible enough to consider most Dates in North
America and all over the World, as we will be starting in Michigan April
8/2006, so we are now accepting Game Engagement Requests for the
Historical, Eddie Feigner Thank You and Farewell Tour 2006, Eddies last
full Tour, the last chance to meet and greet the Living Legend, Eddie
Feigner the King, come out and celebrate a Life Time Achievement of
performing and pitching fastpitch with 4 Men against nine in 7 Decades for
the USA Military and every Town and Charity and Non Profit Group in between.

  We will be filming a Documentary this year and also making a Full Length
Feature Movie with the Script by Peter Tassi ready in Jan./06 and another
Project that will be of interest to Fastball Players all over the World, we
will be holding tryouts for the New King and His Court and doing a reality
TV Series around those tryouts, please check out the Website for Booking
Information and for Eddie Feigners new Book From An Orphan To A King a
compelling story of an abandoned baby that survived to become one of the
greatest athletes of all time Pitching Blindfolded and from Second Base and
striking batters out all over the world, sometimes playing three games a
day in three different Towns and sometimes in three different States.

  Make sure your Town or Charitable Group or Non Profit Group, Books the
King and His Court this year and book early, the Game requests are on a
first come first served basis, please direct inquiries to Business Manager
and Ex-Player Les Barber 905-985-4051 Cellphone:905-649-0794 Email Address:
<mailto:lesbarber at sympatico.ca>lesbarber(at)sympatico.ca  or through the
Website <http://www.kingandhiscourt.com>www.kingandhiscourt.com  See you on
the Eddie Feigner "Thank You and Farewell Tour 2006"

"les barber" <lesbarber(at)sympatico.ca>