Farewell Tour 2006/Last Chance To Meet and Greet the Living Legend Eddie Feigner!

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Nov 14 13:14:08 EST 2005

From: "les barber" <lesbarber(at)sympatico.ca>
To: "John Allen Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Cc: "Anne Feigner" <softballqueen at earthlink.net>
Subject: Farewell Tour 2006/Last Chance To Meet and Greet the Living Legend
Eddie Feigner!
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:02:41 -0500

Al, if any Softball Teams are interested in raising Traveling and Operating
Funds for the 2006 Season by having the King and His Court play an
Exhibition in their Town please take a look at this King and His Court News
Item, the timing would be the last two weeks of June15-30/2006 the Teams
can also have Eddie Feigner and the Court, do Book Signings at a Sponsors
Business or a local Mall or Business, the day before the game and receive
$5.00 Per Book Sold, another way to raise Funds is to purchase the Eddie
Feigner Book, "From An Orphan To A King" at a discounted rate in bulk and
sell them at a profit in your individual communities.

Here is the Website
<http://www.kingandhiscourt.com>www.kingandhiscourt.com   and some of the
information, we are still flexible enough to consider most Dates in North
America and all over the World, as we will be starting in Michigan April
8/2006, so we are now accepting Game Engagement Requests for the
Historical, Eddie Feigner Thank You and Farewell Tour 2006, Eddies last
full Tour, the last chance to meet and greet the Living Legend, Eddie
Feigner the King, come out and celebrate a Life Time Achievement of
performing and pitching fastpitch with 4 Men against nine, in 7 Decades for
the USA Military and every Town and Charity and Non Profit Group in between.

  We will be filming a Documentary this year and also making a Full Length
Feature Movie with the Script by Peter Tassi ready in Jan./06 and another
Project that will be of interest to Fastball Players all over the World, we
will be holding tryouts for the New King and His Court and doing a reality
TV Series around those tryouts, please check out the Website for Booking
Information and for Eddie Feigners new Book From An Orphan To A King a
compelling story of an abandoned baby that survived to become one of the
greatest athletes of all time Pitching Blindfolded and from Second Base and
striking batters out all over the world, sometimes playing three games a
day in three different Towns and sometimes in three different States.

  Make sure your Town or Charitable Group or Non Profit Group, Books the
King and His Court this year and book early, the Game requests are on a
first come first served basis, please direct inquiries to Business Manager
and Ex-Player Les Barber 905-985-4051 Cellphone:905-649-0794 Email Address:
<mailto:lesbarber at sympatico.ca>lesbarber at sympatico.ca  or through the
Website <http://www.kingandhiscourt.com>www.kingandhiscourt.com   See you
on the Eddie Feigner "Thank You and Farewell Tour 2006"

"les barber" <lesbarber at sympatico.ca>

From: "les barber" <lesbarber(at)sympatico.ca>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
http://www.AlsFastball.com/