Kevin Careless joins Vancouver Grey Sox as pitching coach

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Nov 23 23:32:45 EST 2005

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club"
<vancouverchallenge(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Kevin Careless joins Vancouver Grey Sox as pitching coach
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:06:20 -0800

Vancouver, BC

The Vancouver Grey Sox are pleased to announce that Kevin Careless has
joined the coaching staff, as a pitching coach.

Careless, a native of Kelowna, BC, is no stranger to the sport having spent
the last 15 years pitching at a high calibre for Senior Men's Fastpitch
teams including the likes of the Prince George Black Bears, Portland
DeMarini Merchants, Port Coquitlam Ravens, and Abbotsford Fast as Flite.
Kevin was also a pick-up with the Grey Sox at the 2002 ISC Worlds and the
2003 Canadian Nationals.

Grey Sox Field Manager John Stuart comments: "I am very pleased to add "KC"
to our coaching staff, and look forward to working with him in the 2006
season. His many years of experience as a Senior Men's pitcher, along with
his commitment, knoweldge and passion for the game, should serve us well.

Larry Kancs
President
Vancouver Grey Sox

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club"