Katie Horne passes

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Dec 24 13:24:16 EST 2005

From: <wizkid(at)sympatico.ca>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Katie Horne
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:44:33 +0000

St. Thomas, ON

Al,  I have some sad news to pass on to you and the fastball community.
Katie Horne, daughter of Bill Horne The coach and GM of the St. Thomas
Evergreen Centennials, passed away sometime last night.  Tom Edie asked me
to send this to you, so you could pass it on to everyone else.  The Horne
family would like thank everyone for their support over the past year.

The visitations will be Tuesday Dec. 27th 7-9pm
                               Wed. Dec. 28th  2-4pm and 7-9pm
Williams Funeral Home, Elgin Street ,St. Thomas, On

The funeral will be on Thursday Dec. 29th (not sure about the time and
location)

If anyone needs any further info call Tom Edie at 519-633-0947

Thanks Al,

Chris Wismer

From: <wizkid(at)sympatico.ca>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Holiday Greetings from Al's Fastball:
http://ecard.e-axis.com/get_card.php?id=223

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent