I.S.C. Develops an In-Area Player Commitment Form; Posted to ISC Website Under “Rules and Forms”

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Dec 29 09:27:48 EST 2005

I.S.C. Develops an In-Area Player Commitment Form; Posted to ISC Website
Under "Rules and Forms"

The International Softball Congress has developed and made available a
player commitment form for use by teams with In-Area players for the 2006
fastball season.

This form was developed to provide documentation through which in-area
players may commit to various tournaments and games with a given team
during the upcoming season

A form designated for this purpose can be found on the ISC website
http://www.iscfastpitch.com under the section for "Rules and Forms".

ISC Executive Director Ken Hackmeister notes that teams are not required to
use this specific form but can develop their own similar form for obtaining
this commitment.

December 28, 2005

Gordon Wise - -  ISC Information Officer
<mailto:sgwise at woh.rr.com>sgwise at woh.rr.com
http://www.iscfastpitch.com