News from Kegel Black Knights out of Fargo, ND!!!!

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Dec 31 11:46:36 EST 2005

From: "Loren Hochhalter" <lhochhalter(at)msn.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Kegel Softball
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:29:00 +0000

Fargo, ND

News from Kegel Black Knights out of Fargo, ND!!!!

The Black Knights would like to welcome Robbie Geisbrecht back to the team.
Robbie will be Kegels 6 and last prawn player and will bring another
talented bat to this already explosive line up. We are very excited as the
new year approaches to see what lies ahead for this young and very talented
team.Robbie will bring another strong arm and very good speed to this squad
and will be asked to play a variety of spots both in the outfield and
infield. The Black Knights will release our schedule in the next couple of
weeks as we are awaiting word on one last tourney and looking to add one
more weekend in late July or early August before the World tourney. We
would also like to let everyone know that the Kegel team and Bergstrom Eye
Laser Clinic have parted ways as of last year when the team and Lance
Bergstrom failed to come to a financial agreement with the team. We at this
time would like to introduce a new sponsor to our team in Dr. James
Landerman from Wisconsin. Jim is a retired dentist from northern wisconsin
and will be an added benefit to our team's success. With Jon Kegel and Jim
Landerman aboard as the teams two lone sponsors the team is looking to add
one more sponsor for this season and years to come as we have jumped into
what we believe to be the best 5 or 6 tournaments in North America and
would like to be able to compete at the next level of play which we believe
could be a top 5 spot. So if anyone out in the fastball world would like to
join up with a very talented group of young men please get a hold of us at
LHochhalter(at)msn.com. The final roster and schedule will be posted on the
teams website in the next week or two along with a posting on Al's
fastball. Our web page is http://eteamz.active.com/kegelknights/

Loren D. Hochhalter
Kegel Black Knights

From: "Loren Hochhalter" <lhochhalter(at)msn.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Holiday Greetings from Al's Fastball:
http://ecard.e-axis.com/get_card.php?id=223

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent