ISC Forum almost at 200 subscribers

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sun Jan 1 10:41:15 EST 2006

Happy New Year All!

The ISC Forum has been busy, so much so it has a few quirks the last couple
of days with some items getting posted twice and others not getting posted
at all. Our apologies for that.  Jim Flanagan is working on those problems
as we speak.

But there is always some good reading there, check it out.

To subscribe, go to the ISC Forum link on the ISC page at
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/ and follow the directions.

When you register for this forum, we would appreciate it if you would
follow these three simple rules:

1) use your own full name. (lower case, alloneword, e.g. johnsmith)
2) use an active email address (your own)
3) include your city/state/province (e.g.  Toronto, ON) - Under "Location"

Those not following this format will be deleted.

If you are having trouble logging in - click the "Memberlist"  verify your
user name. no spaces, no caps, no nicknames.

If you have problems, send me the information.

thanks

Al

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Holiday Greetings from Al's Fastball:
http://ecard.e-axis.com/get_card.php?id=223

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent