Explorers Sign Outfielder

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Jan 4 10:54:43 EST 2006

Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 07:50:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Kyle Beane <kbeane8(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Explorers Sign Outfielder
To: Al Doran <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>

Midland, MI

The Midland Explorers are pleased to announce the addition of Rino
Dambrosio for the 2006 season.  A member of the Kitchener Hallman Twins in
2005, Rino brings significant Senior level talent and experience to the
Explorers.  After stints with the Oshawa Gators, Owen Sound Selects (where
he was ISC All-World in 2003) and CanAm Windmillers, Rino will be
patrolling the outfield in Explorer red and blue.

"I'm very excited to add a player of Rino's caliber to our existing group
of guys.  I think our off-season roster moves will bring us back into the
elite group of ISC teams in 2006", said Explorer manager Clint Beane.

With the return of pitcher Grant Patterson and the addition of infielder
Todd Moore, the Explorers roster is almost set for 2006.  We're awaiting
confirmation of 2 more returning pla yers before a final announcement is made.

Kyle Beane
kbeane8(at)yahoo.com

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent