ISC Tournament List updated - more to come

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Jan 4 10:49:19 EST 2006

This is the time of the year we get lots of updates to post to Al's
Fastball List and each tournament is added to the ISC Tournament List.

To see the list, go to the main ISC page: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/
Select "Tournaments" and drill down to "Tournaments Listings" and from
there select "I.S.C. 2006 Tournament Listings".

Men's Fastball Tournaments are listed by date and show location. If we have
received a press release or web link (URL) then you can click on that
tournament and get a lot more information.

IF you have a men's Fastball Tournament you wish to announce, please send
ALL the information to fastball at pmihrm.com and we will post it to the
Archives at http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball and create a link for your
event.

When asked what are the guidelines, I point them first to the site:
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball
There are lots of excellent examples there of how to make an announcement.

Remember, IF you are a subscriber, we will normally send your posting to
our full list of subscribers.
IF you are not a subscriber, it will only be posted to
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball
But ALL postings must follow a few simple guidelines.

Another resource on how to prepare a posting is at:
http://www.alsfastball.com/webstart/news1.htm

A few KEY things to remember:

Each writer should try to adhere to the 5 W's of journalism:  Who, What,
When, Where, Why.  If they follow the 5 W's rule, they should cover
everything needed.

a. State where this posting is from. Please remember this is a global list
so identify your City and Province/State, etc.

b. Please state if this is for men, women, boys, girls, etc., and at what
level, is this ISC, ISC II, etc.
   (Only men's fastball tournaments will be added to the ISC site)

c. Remember to include the dates of your event, if you are posting a
tournament announcement.

d. PLEASE sign your post and include your return email address, such
as:  mailto:fastball at pmihrm.com

Please send ALL posts to fastball at pmihrm.com  its easier for us that way,
and, please do not CC other email addresses, your posting will be processed
faster if it comes directly to fastball at pmihrm.com  ONLY.

For more information about Al's Fastball, please go to:
http://www.alsfastball.com/

For information about our Copyright Terms and Conditions, please go to:
http://www.alsfastball.com/webstart/legal.htm

p.s.  we regret that we still cannot take aol.com addresses as subscribers
nor can they post to the List. AOL.COM are still blocking mail from us and
other subscribers to sympatico.ca.  Nothing personal against aol.com
subscribers but as an ISP, aol.com truly sucks. If you are an aol.com user,
you have our deepest sympathy and we highly recommend you run, not walk, to
the nearest alternative provider.

Please Remember:  Promote the Game!

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent