Aspen Black Sox SIgn Aaron Vail

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Jan 11 10:21:16 EST 2006

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:05:56 -0800 (PST)
From: jason kurylyk <pete23ca(at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Aspen Black Sox SIgn Aaron Vail
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com

Saskatoon, Sk

Good morning Al,

Aspen would like to announce another signing for ISC, Aaron Vail will be
joining the squad this year as we work to improving our 5th place finish at
ISC. Aaron has played baseball at the college level where he has been
All-State, and been on every All-Star team possible, and also played
softball ASA, and NAFA. Aaron played with Happy Hollow at the Broken Bow
Invite tourney last year hitting .333, and made All tournament team. He
will be playing a number of positions for us this year, 3rd, SS, 2nd, and
outfield. We look forward to Aaron join our squad.

Thanks
Jason Kurylyk
From: jason kurylyk <pete23ca(at)yahoo.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com

Our New Condo: http://www.rpt.ca/hunt/ for Sale or Rent