Circle Tap 2006 Schedule

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Jan 26 14:10:57 EST 2006

Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:45:39 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Circle Tap 2006 Schedule
From: zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com

January 26, 2006
Denmark, WI

The Circle Tap Fastpitch team is releasing their schedule for the 2006
campaign.  CT is coming off a 4th straight top 10 finish(2002-10th,
2003-8th, 2004-4th, 2005-3rd(tie)).  Our roster has some new faces, and
some faces from prior teams.  We are extremely confident with the team
that has been assembled and have all intentions of another top 10 finish.
The roster will be re-released in the near future.
Here is where the Tappers will be this summer:

May 12-14    Round Robin Warm-Up at CT. (Looking for 4-5 teams)
May 19-21    Bombers Tournament at Palm Springs, CA
May 26-28    Wisconsin Classic League at Circle Tap
June 2-4     Grafmeier Invite at Kimberly, WI
June 9-11    ISC State Tournament at Circle Tap
June 16-18   OFF
June 23-25   Eau Claire Classic at Eau Claire, WI
July 1-2     OFF
July 7-9     Boys of Summer Open at Circle Tap
July 16-18   Holm Classic at Fargo, ND
July 21-23   OFF
July 29-30   Farm Tournament at Middleton, WI
August 3-6   ASA National Championships at South Bend, IN
August 11-19 ISC World Championships at Kitchener, ON
August 23-24 NAFA World Series at Kimberly, WI

Thanks

Zakk
CT Fastpitch
zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com