Boys of Summer 2006

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Jan 26 14:13:43 EST 2006

Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:05:41 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Boys of Summer 2006
From: zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com

January 26
Denmark, WI

The Boys of Summer Tournament will be held July 7-9, 2006.  We have had an
overwhelming amount of teams express interest in the event so we've
decided to expand to a 16 team event.  A 3rd diamond will be used for a
few games on Saturday which is conveniently located in Denmark Memorial
Park along with diamond #2.  The playoffs will be expanded to accommodate 8
teams.  Format will be round robin with single elim playoffs.
I will release all 16 teams when I have 100% confirmation that they are
all coming.  I can tell you teams span from New York to California and
everywhere in between.  I think it will be tough to find a tougher
tournament anywhere outside the Worlds.
The event is held at Circle Tap just outside of Denmark, WI and in the
village of Denmark, both about 15 minutes South of Green Bay.  CT has a
unique feel like the old ball parks as it is set in the country with a
backdrop of trees in left.  The 1st base line is encompassed by a
beautiful saloon so you can purchase your favorite food or drink and relax
on the deck taking in the game.  A beer garden is also outside for
convenience and loads of bleacher seating.
The Boys of Summer has always been an extremely well run event with the
highest quality of teams, and huge crowds which lead to the expansion.

We have made a deal with two hotels in Green Bay for provide accommodations
to teams, families, fans, anyone coming to the even.  The closest and most
convenient(15 minutes) hotel again is the Amerihost Inn.  The rate is
$59.00.  Call Jessie at 920-406-8200.  Mention the Circle Tap rate.  Also,
the Baymont Inn on the West Side of Green Bay will also give the $59.00
rate.  It is also located right off a freeway but is a little
further(20-25 minutes away).  The contact is Mary, phone is 920-494-7887.
It is located on the same street as Lambeau Field.
There is no kickback to CT, just something we like to do to accommodate our
excellent teams, fans, families from out of the area.

Thanks

Zakk
CT Fastpitch
zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com