Monkton - World Fastball Inv. - 2006 - roster announcement

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 30 16:33:49 EST 2006

From: "Brian Baillie" <baillie(at)cyg.net>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: Monkton - World Fastball Inv. - 2006 - roster announcement

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:16:15 -0500

Monkton, Ont.

It is with great pleasure I announce the eight teams who will
compete for the title this June 29 - July 2, 2006
at the World Fastball Invitational in Monkton Ontario.

County Materials, The Farm, Kitchener Hallman Twins, Orillia
Riversharks, Patsy's - NY, Saskatoon Aspen Black Sox, Midland
Explorers, and the Heflin Gremlins.

It goes without saying that the above teams are all "world class
organizations", with the very best players and coaches on the
planet, which is what our tourny is all about. We look forward
to hosting these teams at the most anticipated tournament of
the summer.

Brian Baillie - Chairman
World Fastball Invitational