Elkland Fastpitch Searches for Pitching

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Feb 1 23:04:06 EST 2006

From: "Bruce Hackett" <brucehackett61(at)hotmail.com>
To: fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject: Elkland Fastpitch Searches for Pitching
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:55:56 -0500

Elkland, PA – The Elkland Fastpitch Team is in search of pitchers for
namely 2 specific tournaments for the 2006 season. Here are the dates:

    * July 15th-16th, Falcon Tournament (Dunkirk, NY)
    * September 1st-4th, 54th Annual Elkland Labor Day Tournament (Elkland,
PA)

Both of these tournaments are open class tournaments, with all levels of
pitching able to be used. We have put out offers to several pitchers, but
have no concrete confirmations at this time from them. Our team is looking
for pitchers from Ontario, Ottawa, and possible the Middle Atlantic region
of the US for these dates. The 2nd tournament would especially be a nice
experience for a pitcher, as you would be playing for the host team of the
Elkland Labor Day tournament, and would have the backing of the hometown
crowds in Elkland.

Our team is willing to cover travel expenses and hotel accomodations for
the pitcher. All other expenses are open for negotiation between our team
and the pitcher.

Any pitchers interested, may email be back at:
<mailto:brucehackett61 at hotmail.com>brucehackett61(at)hotmail.com

The Elkland Fastpitch Team finished the 2005 season with an overall record
of 33-10, and 4 tournament titles. The team also finished in 7th place at
the 2005 NAFA A-Major World Series.  More information can be found on the
Elkland team by visiting the team website at:
<http://www.eteamz.active.com/Elklandfastpitchteam>www.eteamz.active.com/Elklandfastpitchteam

Thanks,

Bruce Hackett
Elkland Fastpitch Team
Player/Coach

From: "Bruce Hackett" <brucehackett61(at)hotmail.com>

    fastball at pmihrm.com
    eScribe is down, but may be back soon escribe.com