Elkland Fastpitch Searches for Pitching

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Nov 28 11:31:01 EST 2006

From:  "Bruce Hackett" <brucehackett61(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Elkland Fastpitch Searches for Pitching

Elkland Fastpitch Searches for Pitching

Elkland, PA – The Elkland Fastpitch Team is on the look out for
another pitcher to add to their roster for the 2006 season. The
team is attempting to compete in 2007 among other tournaments,
the ISC II Tournament of Champions. Elkland is searching for
ISC II level pitchers who are currently on the free agent market
for next year.

Here is the proposed schedule of the team for the 2007 season:

May – Elkland Round Robin (ISC II and below)

           Erie Memorial (Erie, PA) (Open Level)

June – Elkland Round Robin (ISC II and below)

           Snapper Shootout (Maybe) (ISC II Level)

           Mickey Brennan Memorial (Lackawanna, NY) (ISC II Level)

July – Croghan, NY Tournament (Open Level)

           Falcon Tournament (Dunkirk, NY) (Open Level)

          Open weekend

Aug. – NSA World Series (Ocean City, Maryland) (Higher division
of tournament)

            ISC II Tournament of Champions (Kitchener, Ontario)

            Elkland 1st Weekend Tournament (ISC II Level)

Sept-    Elkland Labor Day Tournament (Open Level)

The team will be playing in more than likely 10 of the above
listed events for the season, as well as an ISC II qualifier.
The team would like to find a pitcher for the whole season, but
is also looking for pitchers who would like to attend the ISC
II, but possibly there team isn’t planning on attending the event
next season. Our ideal addition as a pitcher would be one that
fits our team chemistry, is confident that they compete in the
tournaments listed in our above schedule, and in closing wants
the ball with the game on the line.

We, like most teams at the ISC II level, are not swimming in
money, but we have always compensated our pitcher for the travel
expenses, and will continue to do so. Flying pitchers in every
weekend is NOT something we have the money for just to set the
record straight. So pitchers who are within driving distance
of our tournament schedule are more than likely the most sought
after. Pitchers who might like to know more about our team can
view our team website at: http://www.eteamz.active.com/Elklandfastpitchteam

We are a team that has had quite a bit of success for the last
3 seasons, and have been together as a team for the last 5. Last
year our team record was 25-12. Pitchers who are interested can
contact team manager Joe Cevette at: jcevette at hotmail.com

Thank you for your time,

Bruce Hackett
Elkland Fastpitch Team