Fw: Temporary Position Available at Softball Ontario for Students

aldoran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Feb 3 11:20:48 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: "Michael Samways" <msamways at softballontario.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:10:58
To:<fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Temporary Position Available at Softball Ontario for Students

Softball Ontarios Participation Program is currently looking to hire high school or university students to help complete an initiative over the next few weeks.

The role will include calling minor softball associations in the evening and asking them to complete some tracking questions over the phone. This is a temporary role that will be concluded when the initiative has been completed. Compensation will be provided at a determined flat rate (plus long distance expenses), when the projects goals have been successfully accomplished.

Deadline for applicants is Tuesday February 7th. No resume is required, but we ask that you please provide a brief summary of your softball background along with a reference to msamways at softballontario.ca, explaining why you would be a good fit for this temporary position.

We would like to thank all applicants and will contact those that have been selected.

Mike Samways
Participation Program Coordinator
Softball Ontario
1185 Eglinton Ave East