IS Knights Sign Scooter Lange and Sisko Sabate

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Feb 9 13:30:25 EST 2006

From:  "Brett Bresnahan" <mnfastpitch(at)hotmail.com>
To:  fastball(at)pmihrm.com
Subject:  IS Knights Sign Scooter Lange and Sisko Sabate

Fargo, North Dakota

  The IS Knights of Fargo, North Dakota would like two announce
their second group of singings for the 2006 season with the additions
of Scott “Scooter” Lange and Sisko Sabate.

  Lange, of Lombard, Illinois, joins IS after spending last season
with Heflin St. Louis and the Quad City Sox of Davenport, Iowa
prior to that.

  Last year Lange earned First Team All American Honors at the
ASA Major National Championship while playing with Runner-Up
Florida Fastpitch.

  Lange, along with Lamar Noriega, will handle the catching duties
for the IS Knights.

  Sabate, of Parana, Argentina, will join Rob Schweyer on the
IS Knights pitching staff.  Sabate spent 2005 playing with Albaugh,
Inc. of Elkhart, Iowa, while also representing Don Bosco during
his time in Argentina.

  He earned Second Team All World honors last August at the NAFA
Class AAA/Open World Series while playing with Briggs/Tanner
of Omaha, Nebraska.

  In 2004, he played with Morgan Transfer of Olympia, Washington
at the ISC World Tournament and the Toros (Maracaibo) in the
Venezuelan League.

  Sabate’s versatility will allow for great flexibility in the
lineup.

  “In an attempt to enhance the teams strengths and become one
of the strongest teams up the middle, we have added Scooter Lange,”
says IS Knights Manager Paul Lybeck.  “Last year with Heflin
St. Louis he proved he is definitely one of the best defensive
catchers in the game today.  His experience should really help
the maturation process of our other new addition Sisko Sabate.

  “Sisko is an up and coming left-hander from Argentina who also
carries a very good stick.  The Knights are very excited with
the prospects of how these two will fit into our lineup.”

  The IS Knights will release their 2006 final roster and schedule
in the coming weeks.

Brett Bresnahan

mnfastpitch(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com