No subject

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Feb 24 09:53:16 EST 2006

From: "Bob Henning" <henner at shaw.ca>
Subject:  Rich Hagen Passes
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:40:10 -0600

Tragic News

Vancouver softball has suffered a huge loss.

Rich Hagan, coach of the Richmond Mariners, has passed away suddenly
from a stroke on  February 22.

Rich is survived by his wife Leslie, sons Tyler and Scott, and
daughter Darcy.

You can log in to the Vancouver Softball Website at the Inside
Curve:

http://www.theinsidecurve.com

and leave your comments in a form that has been set up:

http://www.theinsidecurve.com/forums/index.php?showforum=16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments from Softball BC UIC, Michael Track

It is with sadness I am passing on the news of the untimely death
of Rich Hagen from Richmond, BC.

Rich's long association with softball included coaching the Richmond
Mariners, Team BC and others -- as well as umpiring

Rich was a gentleman  and I shall miss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funeral:

Sunday February 26 -- 2:00 pm Emmanuel Christian Community, 10351
Number One Rd, Richmond

Hagan's address is 3440 Trumond Avenue Rmd  V7E1B2

If you have any questions please call Darcy Hagan (daughter)
at 604-271-0660 or email her at:
darcyhagan(at)gmail.com

Bob Henning
mailto:henner(at)shaw.ca