So. Cal Bombers Sign Coach

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Feb 25 15:20:15 EST 2006

From: Trejotribe(at)aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:43:42 EST
Subject: So. Cal Bombers Sign Coach

Calimesa,ca

The So. Cal. Bombers would like to welcome new team coach Kelly
Mcgiffin of Penticton,British Columbia,Canada.
Kelly is one of the top softball coaches in the country (CANADA).
Kelly has been a coach in the national program since 2001. He
was named B.C. Coach of the Year in 1993.Kelly served as the
British Columbia Boys Canada
Games program head coach from 1990 - 1997 and served as an assistant
coach
with the 2000 Junior Men's National Team program that won Bronze
in
Blacktown, Australia before being named to the Senior Men's team
staff in
September of 2001.

                                                      Head Coach
Team Canada Men's 19 and Under Team - 2005 World Junior Championships
Bronze Medalists
Coach of Men's Team - 2003 Pan American Games - Gold Medalists

Kelly was named B.C. coach of the year in 1993 and has been with
the Canadian National Team since 2001.

We are excited about having Kelly Mcgiffin join our team and
working with the young talent we have on our sqaud. Kelly will
coach 3rd and share duties with Kelly Winstrom preparing us for
the year.

       Ralph Trejo Jr.  G.M. So. Cal. Bombers
From: Trejotribe(at)aol.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com