NEW major sponsor - Monkton- World Fastball Inv.

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Feb 27 10:38:50 EST 2006

From: "Brian Baillie" <baillie(at)cyg.net>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject: NEW major sponsor - Monkton- World Fastball Inv.
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:28:34 -0500

Monkton Ont.

PRESS RELEASE

The Executive Organizing Committee of the World Fastball Invitational
- Monkton Ontario is pleased to announce our new major sponsor
for the tourny.

We are extremely happy to have "Bud - Light" as our primary/major
sponsor for this upcoming edition of the World Fastball Inv.
2006.

"This is another step forward for the tournament. Our main objective
last year was to solidify a deal with a major sponsor, and we
did that with Molson's."

"However, with success comes competition, and the folks at (Labbatts)
Bud-Light realized there was a tremendous opportunity there and
they wanted to become part of it. We did not have to sell this
deal - it sold itself!!...which is a great thing!!"

With our recent announcement of having our championship final
BROADCAST LIVE, as well as adding a couple other new wrinkles
- the Easton Home Run Challenge for example, allowed us to be
in the drivers seat for such an agreement to happen.
"When you do things well - and we think we have, it brings future
opportunity a little easier."

Bud-Light (Labatts) is very excited about this!!!....and we are
sure it will show both on and off the field in this years tourny!!!

From: "Brian Baillie" <baillie(at)cyg.net>

   fastball at pmihrm.com