MVD Sports,Ashland,Ohio still in search of pitcher

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Mar 15 23:18:48 EST 2006

From:  MIKE VAN DINE <magicn2(at)yahoo.com>
To:  AL'S FASTBALL <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Subject:  MVD Sports,Ashland,Ohio still in search of pitcher

Ashland, Ohio

MVD Sports of Ashland, Ohio is still seeking a pitcher to go
along with their current pitcher Tyron McKinney for the upcoming
2006 season.  Al Rebling will also be joining us for the ASA
Major.  We will be playing at the ASA Major and the ISC National
Tournament.  We play mostly weekends as there are not many teams
to play in our area during the week.  What we are looking for
is someone willing to move here for the season.  Also willing
to take position player from same area as pitcher.    For further
info please contact me.

Mike Van Dine
419-496-1044
or