Mike Groves in Hospital

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Mar 16 09:47:03 EST 2006

From:  Kyle Beane <kbeane8(at)yahoo.com>
To:  Al Doran <fastball at pmihrm.com>

Some of you may have heard, but Mike Groves has been hospitalized
for the past week in an Arlington, VA hospital.  He's been diagnosed
with a disease called Sarcoidosis which manifested in his lungs,
caused one to collapse, and has resulted in surgery and blood
transfusions over the past few days.

I've had quite a few messages from him, his spirits are high
(I can tell because his notes are getting longer and the vocabulary
more robust), and his outlook is positive.  He told me that the
biopsy that has been done show he does not have cancer.

If you'd like to send him an email ( falcon(at)fedlock.com ),
he's trying to catch up when he can.  He can't talk on the phone,
but is retrieving his voice messages.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he is recovering.

Kyle
kbeane8(at)yahoo.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com