Quick Reminder - ALL should read - before posting

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Apr 7 20:47:02 EDT 2006

Please remember to format your email address without the traditional
at sign in the email address or it will be blocked.

I do fix up a lot of posts before they go out, but if I am on
my blackberry, I simply do not have the time so the post goes
up and there is no visible email address in the post then I get
all the replies!

So, PLEASE format your email address like this:
yourname(at)yourdomain.com   etc, so my address will be:
fastball(at)pmihrm.com

While at it, please also rember this is a global site, fastball
fans world wide read it daily, so ALL posts must have the city
and province/state or country at the beginning.

As well, please use a proper Subject.

many thanks

Al

   fastball at pmihrm.com