Al's List is still down - but obviously the news is ALL here - and sneak peek

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Apr 7 20:52:16 EDT 2006

Al's List is still down

We are having problems sending email from our regular pop account
to anyone. We definately cannot send email to our lists of Fastball
subscribers.

We can however still post to the News site http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball
using web mail.

This is the 8th week with the problem and so far the brain
trust at Sympatico has been of absolutely no help at all. They
do admit its their problem but do nothing to fix it.

p.s.  This has NOTHING to do with www.escribe.com, its still
down too, but this is a separate issue. escribe.com is owned
by an individual in California with no connection to alsfastball.com
or to fastpitchwest.com . escribe.com went down last August and
its still down. the owner claims to be working on it but with
any luck, we will have a new site up soon at www.alsfastball.com

 In the meantime, fastpitchwest.com is doing a wonderful job
of providing fastball fans world wide with a place to read the
daily fastball news we receive.  We will continue with
http://fastpitchwest.com/alsfastball however we have one concern
with it: anything posted there stays there, we cannot remove
material from that site once its posted, its there for ever.
So be VERY careful and check what you send us before you hit
the send button. We will not be responsible for any information
posted in error.

Believe it or not, we still get asked "what is wrong with your
site... when will it be back up?" OUR site has never been down!
http://www.alsfastball.com has always been up and in fact on
the front page there is a big link to our news site at fastpitchwest.com

We are moving our site, www.alsfastball.com to a new host this
week and will soon have the ability to add a lot more material
including Tournament Schedules and Results!

SNEAK PEEK: http://www.reliantcms.com/sites/alsfastball.com/

In a few days, this new site will be running at http://www.alsfastball.com
and as well a new Al's Fastball List will be running.

Stay tuned.

thanks

Our condo in Richmond Hill, Ontario:
http://www.pmihrm.com/pages/listings/richmond-hill-condo.php