2006 Teams List is Growing At AlsFastball.com

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Apr 20 17:34:44 EDT 2006

Thanks to all the teams who have taken the time to share their
rosters and schedules for 2006.  The list is growing day by day.

In case you did not notice, not only do we post Team Rosters
and Schedules on the news archive site, they are posted on our
own News site at http://www.alsfastball.com/
and they are added to the Team Profiles on our link
http://www.alsfastball.com/index.php?page=teams

Most follow the same format, but as long as you provide the basic
info, team name, player by name, and position, and list the tournaments
you hope to go to this year, the fans (and other teams) will
have a good idea what is happening to you this year.

Promote the Game!

Al

   fastball at pmihrm.com

Visit our New Web Site! http://www.pmihrm.com