Fastpitch Player looking for Team

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri May 5 12:13:03 EDT 2006

From:  "Aaron S. Vail" <avail01(at)hamline.edu>
Subject:  Fastpitch Player looking for Team

St. Paul, MN

My name is Aaron Vail I am a 23 year old fastpitch player looking
for a team this summer. I was signed by the Aspen Black Sox in
January, but they decided to pick up somebody else instead. I
split time last year with Village Inn of Hudson, WI a NAFA A-Major/ISC
II team and Happy Hollow of Eau Claire, WI ISC Major. I can play
every position on the field except pitcher, but have mostly played
catcher in fastpitch and middle infield in college baseball.
I am currently located in the St. Paul, MN area and now that
my coaching season is over, I forsee no problems for any weekends
this summer

Aaron S. Vail
Assistant Softball Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
Hamline University
email: avail01(at)hamline.edu
office: 651-523-2304
cell: 612-889-100