2006 Red Rock Tournament - Saturday 11am scores

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat May 6 21:06:38 EDT 2006

From:  "Jim Flanagan" <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>
Subject:  2006 Red Rock Tournament - Saturday 11am scores

Canyons Complex, St. George, Utah - Red Rock Tournament
Mountain Time Zone - one hour ahead of west coast PST and two
behind EST

Saturday May 6, 2006
11:00 a.m. results

Pool A
Patsy's NY - 6
Hogs, UT - 1
WP - Muizelaar & DeGroat
LP - Urquhart & Gray

Pool B
So Cal Bombers, CA - 6
Castlewood, UT - 2
WP - Travis Price & Ghostkeeper
LP - Black, Fawcett (5) & Bingham

Pool C
Hi Desert Dawgs, UT/AZ - 2
Houston Aces, TX - 0
(forfeit, arrived late)

Pool D
The Bar of Appelton, WI - 7
Colorado Rage, CO - 3
WP - Colin McKenzie & Wartman
LP - Tabashnuik & Rowan

We will be posting results after each set of games throughout
the
tournament, to Al's Fastball, and posting scores, photos and
more at
the Red Rock Tournament Website shown below.

We will be doing live broadcasts of selected games via
ballparkradio.com and will post the broadcast schedule to Al's
Fastball and Ballparkradio as soon as we can confirm internet
connection for broadcasts. I was pleased to discover this morning
that the Red Rock complex now has a high speed internet connection
!

Best regards,
Jim Flanagan
(for Ken Hackmeister & Josh Olmstead)