2006 Red Rock Tournament Broadcast Schedule (Streaming Audio on Ballparkradio.com)

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat May 6 21:07:52 EDT 2006

From:  "Jim Flanagan" <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>
Subject:  2006 Red Rock Tournament Broadcast Schedule (Streaming
Audio on Ballparkradio.com)

We will be broadcasting live (streaming audio) from the Red Rock
Tournament in St. George Utah on Ballparkradio.com. Hope you
can join
us!

* Note that game times are Utah time, Mountain Timezone *
Adjust for your timezone accordingly. We are one hour ahead of
those
on the west coast and two hours behind those in EST.

Saturday, May 6
5pm - Team Rainey, CA vs. The Bar of Appelton, WI

Sunday, May 7
1pm - Semi-final
3pm - Championship game

Live on www.ballparkradio.com
Look for the "Click to listen" links on the front page of Ballparkradio.com

Watch Al's Fastball Mailing List and Ballparkradio.com for any
schedule updates or changes.

Best regards,
Jim Flanagan
www.fastpitchwest.com