Monkton - World Fastball Invitational - 2006

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Jun 28 18:05:29 EDT 2006

From:  "Brian Baillie" <baillie(at)cyg.net>

Subject:  Monkton - World Fastball Invitational - 2006

Monkton, Ont.

I should be over at the ballpark,however, I wanted to write a
quick update to everyone.
Right now, as I compose this email under glorious sunny skies
and great temps here in Monkton. The forecast has changed slightly
- in the temps will be a little warmer than first thought.

 The forecast is:
Thurs - sun and cloud, 30% chance of light rain - temp reaching
25 (mid 70's)
Fri - mostly sunny, 10% chance of light rain - temps reaching
26/27 (80)
Sat. - mainly sunny - mix with cloud, 30% chance of isolated
light showers - temp 26/27 (80)
Sun - mostly sunny, 10% chance of light showers - temps reaching
27 (80)

Great weather to watch and play ball!  Not too hot, not too much
sun, and nice temps!

Everything is pretty well set at the park - only a few finishing
touches need doing.

A reminder that our opening ceremonies take place Thurs night
at 7:15 with the first game of the tourny taking place at 7:30
between the Kitchener Hallman Twins and the Saskatoon Aspen Interior
Black Sox.
The second game of the evening starts at 9:30 between reighing
World Champs County Materials vs the Orillia Riversharks.
It promises to be a great start to a fantastic week-end!

visit www.monktonfastball.com for more info!

I've gotta run....

See you at the park!

Brian Baillie
baillie(at)cyg.net
http://www.monktonfastball.com/

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/