23 and Under World Tournament is this weekend in Walcott Iowa

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Jun 28 18:22:20 EDT 2006

From:  Bret Baughman <stats4u(at)iscfastpitch.com>

Subject:  23 and Under World Tournament is this weekend in Walcott
Iowa

Walcott Iowa who every year hosts one of the best Memorial DayTournaments
and in my opinion the best Area Tournament this year with 18teams
in it is now for the second time hosting the 23 and Under WorldTournament.
9 Teams from all over the United States and Canada will besetting
out this weekend to find out who is the best of the best. If
yourlooking for some good family fun take a trip this weekend
to Walcott (TheWorlds Largest Truckstop exit on I-80) to watch
these young men play.Here are the First Round Games:

Friday Night:

Game 1
7:30 pm
Munger VS Quad City Junior Sox

Game 2
Aurora VS Northwest Implement

9:30 pm

Game 3
Oshawa VS Sioux Falls

Game 4
Denmark VS Quad City Titans

Saturday Games

11:00 AM
Appleton VS Winner of Game 1

Bret Baughman
ISC Historian and Asst Statistician
www.iscfastpitch.com
Stats4u(at)iscfastpitch.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/