Merlin, Ontario Junior Men Elimination July 7th-9th

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jul 7 23:56:59 EDT 2006

From:  "Jeff Geddes" <jeffgeddes(at)sympatico.ca>

Subject:  Merlin, Ontario Junior Men Elimination July 7th-9th

MERLIN, ON

It seems every weekend we hear how great the weather has been
for ball.  Great first day and the weather forecast for tomorrow
and Sunday is bringing out the fans.

While I did not personally see all the games one of the highlights
so far has been the pitching of Raymer for Windham.  He has two
complete game wins, the last a two hitter with eleven strikeouts.

Score Recap:

Wyevale 0                Windham Centre 7
Ponsonby 1              Scarborough Wolverines 8
Toanche 1                 Chepstow 8
Kitchener 10              Hickson(ORSA) 1
Peterborough 3          Oshawa 4
Breslau 6                   Merlin 4
Scarborough Royals 1 Napanee 8
Elmira 7                     Fingal 3
Windham Centre 1      Pt. Perry 0

Regards & Cheers

Jeff Geddes
Convenor for
Bill Horne and Gary Wren, Chief Convenors.

From:  "Jeff Geddes" <jeffgeddes(at)sympatico.ca>

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/