WORLD TOURNAMENT PRELIMINARY ROSTERS - notice to teams

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Jul 13 18:30:39 EDT 2006

From:  "Gary Baughman" <iscstat(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  WORLD TOURNAMENT PRELIMINARY ROSTERS

To all teams qualified for the World Tournament. I now have 16
rosters complete. I f you have not replied to my e-mail please
do so ASAP. I have a lot of work to do with them. Remember that
these are preliminary rosters that allow me to get a headstart
on my work. The final offical roster will be turned in at registration
and all changes will be made then. Remember that all teams must
turn in the white roster form and that form must be completely
filled out. Again tthanks to all that have turned in rosters
and answered my questions. Looking forward to hearing from the
rest of you. Gary

Thanks,Gary Baughman
 I.S.C. Statistician
iscstat(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/