Invitational Tournament Director's Meeting in Kitchener

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jul 31 17:26:59 EDT 2006

From:  ct16(at)greenbaynet.com

Subject:  Invitational Tournament Director's Meeting

Kitchener, ON

All Open and Invitational Tournament Directors are encouraged
to attend a
meeting in Kitchener, ON on Saturday August 12th. It will be
held in the
Viking C room on the 2nd floor at the Delta Kitchener(ISC Host
Hotel) at
2PM E.S.T.
If you can not attend please send the information for your 2007
Open/Invitational Tournaments to me so I can have Al post them
on the ISC
website. Please include:
Dates
Level
Entry Fee
Format
Location
Any other useful information

This meeting is very helpful so that tournament directors can
see if there
will be conflicts with other similar tournaments being held on
the same
weekends. All new tournaments are encouraged to refer to the
past summer
schedules and plan accordingly.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. As always
there will
be a very informal forum that can take place after the calendar
is set so
that you can learn from what other tournaments are being complimented
on
or having trouble correcting so that we can all run the best
and most
professional event as posible.

Thank you,

Dean Kane
ct16(at)greenbaynet.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/