ASA Wrap

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 7 23:21:15 EDT 2006

From:  zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com

August 3-6
South Bend, IN

I want to thank coach Denny Bruckert who came along as a Tapper
again and
manage us to a Championship. It was great to see him in a CT
uniform
again. This was his 6th ASA Title but I think this one meant
a lot to
him.
Thanks Denny!!

Also, I wanted to say that the tournament was run very professionally.
know the ASA has turned off a lot of teams by over-doing some
things but a
lot of that seems to have gone by the wayside. I do want to comment
on
what a great job the umpiring crew did the whole weekend.

Zakk
CT Fastpitch
zakkflash(at)greenbaynet.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/