NAFA Rosters with uniforms needed

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Aug 8 11:15:03 EDT 2006

From:  "tony schaaf" <tony_schaaf(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  NAFA Rosters with uniforms needed

Appleton, Wi

All teams that are entered in the NAFA World Series are asked
to please
email their rosters to Statistician Tony Schaaf ASAP.

The Kimberly Cardinals Youth Softball organization will be using
new
software to score all games at the tournament. It is our hope
that after
each game is completed we will be able to post all play by plays
and box
scores within 30 minutes of completion of games.

We ask all teams to resend their tentative roster with uniform
numbers using
the following email.
tony_schaaf at hotmail.com All teams will be allowed to make changes
at the
managers meeting but initial rosters are needed to quicken the
process.

Your help is greatly appreciated with this.

Tony Schaaf
Appleton NAFA World Series Executive Committee

2041 White Wolf Lane
Kaukauna, WI 54130
tony_schaaf(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/