Softball Ontario's Community Fun Team @ the Sudbury SummerFest

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Aug 24 14:20:05 EDT 2006

From:  "Lisa Crompton" <lcrompton(at)softballontario.ca>

Subject:  Softball Ontario's Community Fun Team @ the Sudbury
SummerFest

Softball Ontario's Community Fun Team @ the Sudbury SummerFest

TRY SOFTBALL IN SUDBURY… AND HAVE A BLAST!

Softball Ontario’s Community Fun Team is heading to Sudbury on
Saturday August 26 & Sunday August 27, 2006 to attend the 2006
Sudbury SummerFest.

Head to SummerFest, located at Bell Park Amphitheater on the
shores of beautiful Ramsey Lake in the heart of Sudbury.  Softball
Ontario is challenging you to test the speed of your arm with
our radar gun, take the Target Challenge to test your accuracy,
or give hitting a try with our hitting net.  Each child who participates
at the Softball Zone will receive a gift from Softball Ontario.
 Supplies are limited so make sure you visit us early!

Do you think you can hit our target three times in a row?  You
might win a great prize from Softball Ontario!
The Community Fun Team is part of Softball Ontario’s Participation
Program, which is committed to encouraging children from across
the province to try the game of softball.  Dedicated to promoting
the game of softball, Softball Ontario will have more than just
fun activities for the kids; information will be on hand for
anyone interested in becoming involved with softball or looking
for information on how to start a league.   Information for Parents,
Teachers, and Coaches will be on hand.

Softball Ontario participates in community events across the
province.  For more information on Softball Ontario’s Community
Fun Team at the 2006 Sudbury SummerFest or any other community
event, contact Lisa Crompton at 416-426-7150 or email lcrompton at softballontario.ca.

-30-

Softball Ontario is the governing body for the sport of softball
in Ontario.  Our goal is to promote and develop the sport of
softball for its athletes, officials and volunteers by providing
programs and services at all levels of competitions.  Softball
Ontario’s Participation Program receives its funding from The
Ontario Trillium Foundation.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:

Lisa Crompton
Participation Program Coordinator