Players and or team needed for Prospect NY

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 28 12:46:36 EDT 2006

From:  "Steve Grabowski" <lowrider(at)dreamscape.com>

Subject:  Players and or team needed for Prospect NY

Due to a team somehow "disappearing" we are in need of a team
or players to form a team for the tournament in Prospect NY this
Labor Day weekend (Sept. 1st - 4th) We have a pitcher for the
team, but a second would be good.  If you want to play on a pick
up team or have a team to enter, please contact us right away,
We need to know by Tuesday afternoon. Prospect is in Central
New York State.

Contacts:
Dennis Williams at 315-896-2308 or 315-725-5272
Steve Grabowski 315-271-9876
"Steve Grabowski" <lowrider(at)dreamscape.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com