ISC Historian needs help

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Aug 29 09:51:01 EDT 2006

From:  Bret Baughman <stats4u(at)iscfastpitch.com>

Subject:  ISC Historian needs help

I am looking to get photo copies of all ISL and NSC guides 1951
and back.We have managed to get guides from 1952 until present
so we are onlylooking for guides from before the merger into
the ISC.

Also if you have any news clippings or information from any tournamentfrom
any year you are free to send copies to the address listed below,
ifyou send originals and would like them sent back to you I will
makecopies and return them asap. Thanks in advance for anyone
that sendsinformation or guides.

Bret Baughman
1644 Elaine Dr NW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52405

Bret Baughman
InternationalSoftball Congress
ISC Historian and Asst.Statistician
www.iscfastpitch.com
stats4u(at)iscfastpitch.com
To check out thehistory of the ISC please visit:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=75

   fastball at pmihrm.com