Monkton 2007 - update......

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Nov 19 16:27:13 EST 2006

From:  "brian baillie" <theace012(at)hotmail.com>
Add to People Section
To:  fastball at pmihrm.com
CC:
Subject:  Monkton 2007 - update......
MIME Ver:  1.0
Attachments:

Monkton, Ontario.

It is with great pleasure I announce today the date for the World
Fastball
Invitational 2007.

The tourny will once again - as has been the tradition, take
place June 28 -
July 1 , 2007 in the wonderful village of Monkton Ontario.

Having become the premier stop on the Senior Mens Fastball circuit,
we once
again haved "upped-the-ante" and will provide fastball fans from
around the
world with everything they've been accustomed to in Monkton -
and more!!

As has been the case. we will kick off the event on the Thurs
evening -
opening ceremonies at 7:15, followed by games at 7:30 and 9:30pm,
and will
continue Friday at approx 11:00am right thru to the final which
will take
place Sunday at 2:00pm. Many of you will already know how our
schedule
works!

This year we will crown a new champion in Monkton, as the winners
of our
first 3 events - County Materials has ceased operation as you
all know. We
congratulate the Sonnentags and County Materials on an amazing
past few
seasons, and we thank them for their contributions to our game.

Teams confirmed for Monkton 2007 are: Kitchener Hallman Twins,
Saskatoon
Aspen Black Sox, Gremlins, Orillia Riversharks, and the Southern
California
Bombers.
Very likely to be confirmed in the next couple days are Patsy's
- NY, and
The Farm.
Rounding off the field of 8 is to be determined, but will keep
you posted!
As always, we strive to have the Top - 8 , Elite -8 , however
you want to
say it , play in our prestigious event, and I'm sure the above
list of teams
will provide fans with the finest 4 days of fastball on the planet.

Stay tuned here to Al's for more updates in the coming days.

Brian Baillie - Chairman
World Fastball Invitational
theace012(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com