Looking for a team - AAU

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Nov 22 20:37:48 EST 2006

From:  joemorales11(at)aol.com

Subject:  Orlando tourn

Hey AL my name is Joe Morales and i am looking for a team to
play for in the Orlando tourn in Jan.I have been ouy of the major
circuit for a couple years but really want to get back in the
circuit and i think this tourn would really help.In case you
are wondering i was the shortstop for the Broken Bow Travelers/Sprit
for five years and was alsoa member of Team USA for three years.

 Joe Morales

                            (915)253-3039

                            joemorales11(at)aol.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com