Albaugh Inc. Update

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Nov 22 09:17:31 EST 2006

From:  "towen" <towen(at)iowatelecom.net>

Subject:  Albaugh Inc. Update

From: Owen Tom
Sent: Thu 11/16/2006 1:59 PM

Albaugh, Inc.

Elkhart, Iowa

Albaugh Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of Karl Gollan
for the 2007 season.   Karl will join Sonny Perkins and Darren
Dubsky to complete our pitching staff.  Albaugh enjoyed a successful
season in 2006 and look forward to continued success and improvement.
 The remainder of our team will be returning, making for an experienced
and balanced lineup for which we have Top 10 expectations.
We are in the process of finalizing our 2007 schedule.

We're looking forward to the upcoming season.

Tom Owen

owentom(at)johndeere.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com