Oshawa Peewee Boys Team looking for exhibition games -- Reply from the Kawartha Rural Softball League

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Apr 4 12:56:31 EDT 2007

From:  "Cannon, Mike {PEPSI-QTG}" <Mike.Cannon(at)pepsi-qtg.com>

Subject:  Oshawa Peewee Boys Team looking for exhibition games
-- Reply from the Kawartha Rural Softball League

My name is Mike Cannon I am an executive member of the Kawartha
Rural
Softball League.... We are made up of small towns that surround
the
Peterborough area like; Douro, Ennismore, Norwood, Millbrook,
Cavan,
Springbrooke and Curve Lake etc... We are always looking for
teams in
all divisions both boys and girls to either join our league,
participate
in tournaments or provide some exhibition games.... Most of our
teams
participate in the ORSA provincial play-offs, but are always
looking for
teams in Eastern Ontario to play against....

If you or anyone else is
interested at all please don't hesitate to contact myself at
the e-mail
address above or our league president Adele Devlin at
addevlin(at)nexicom.net .......

This could be a great opportunity with Oshawa just 30 - 40 minutes
away..... Feel free to pass this on to any of the other teams
in the
Oshawa area looking for somewhere to play.....

Thanks,

Yours In Softball,

Cannon, Mike
<Mike.Cannon(at)pepsi-qtg.com>