Men's Fastpitch Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue May 8 12:30:39 EDT 2007

From:  "Bruce Walters" <fgroup21(at)gmail.com>

Subject:  Men's Fastpitch Tournament

Lake Crystal, MN Duck Days Men's Fastpitch Softball Tournament
Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Key City League Softball tournament.

The Key City League is still looking for teams to enter the Duck
Days tournament.
It is being held June 30th and July 1st in Lake Crystal, MN (10miles
west of Mankato)
This tournament is open to ASA B,C and D teams and is 3 games
guaranteed.
Depending on interest, we could have 2 divisions.
Entry fee is $175.  Deadline is June 1st.
Email or call with questions.

The tournament is ran by the Men's Fastpitch Key City League
and proceeds are used for expenses
relating to our developmental fall fastpitch league.

Bruce Walters
Tournament Director
Email fgroup21(at)gmail.com
Phone (507) 340-6027